Y11 into Y12 Bridging Units
Welcome to the NFS 6th Form bridging units
The purpose of giving you a summer bridging task is:
- To provide a bridge from level 2 to level 3 study, and lead into the early stages of the course.
- To engage you in independent learning which is required at level 3.
- To encourage you to develop your work ethic and commitment to study.
- To measure your suitability for the course and assess your initial levels of achievement.
Please click the links below to access our bridging units for year 11 student moving into year 12.
| English |
| Mathematics |
| Science |
| Humanities |
| Languages |
| Sports |
| Social Sciences |
| Art |
- Work experience for year 10
Change of dates (Careers - 22/03/2021)
- Keep up with the latest news!
The Day resource (Whole School - 09/03/2021)
- Turn on the Subtitles!
We love this simple idea to help children with their reading (Whole School - 08/03/2021)
- Reading in Maths
Do you want to learn about mathematical mistakes? (Mathematics - 22/02/2021)
- Year 8 art work
Year 8 have been learning about the artist Jim Dine. (Art - 12/02/2021)