Y11 into Y12 Bridging Units
Welcome to the NFS 6th Form bridging units
The purpose of giving you a summer bridging task is:
- To provide a bridge from level 2 to level 3 study, and lead into the early stages of the course.
- To engage you in independent learning which is required at level 3.
- To encourage you to develop your work ethic and commitment to study.
- To measure your suitability for the course and assess your initial levels of achievement.
Please click the links below to access our bridging units for year 11 student moving into year 12.
| English |
| Mathematics |
| Science |
| Humanities |
| Languages |
| Sports |
| Social Sciences |
| Art |
- Y7 May Achievement Assembly
Each half term, we celebrate the achievements that Y7's have achieved. (Year 7 - 22/05/2020)
- Y6 Transition - Weekly Challenges
The Y6's have started to complete their weekly challenges for their start to Y7 in September! (Year 7 - 22/05/2020)
- Student Leadership Opportunities
Calling all Y11 and Y12 students (Whole School - 22/05/2020)
- Reading recommendations
Have a watch of this video to get some inspiration (Whole School - 14/05/2020)
- BBC Life Drawing live!
Year 12 continue their life drawing skills at home! (Art - 13/05/2020)