Y11 into Y12 Bridging Units
Welcome to the NFS 6th Form bridging units
The purpose of giving you a summer bridging task is:
- To provide a bridge from level 2 to level 3 study, and lead into the early stages of the course.
- To engage you in independent learning which is required at level 3.
- To encourage you to develop your work ethic and commitment to study.
- To measure your suitability for the course and assess your initial levels of achievement.
Please click the links below to access our bridging units for year 11 student moving into year 12.
| English |
| Mathematics |
| Science |
| Humanities |
| Languages |
| Sports |
| Social Sciences |
| Art |
- Year 13 develop their painting skills!
Our A level students have been developing their skills within different paint mediums. (Art - 02/10/2020)
- National Poetry Day
Today is National Poetry Day (Whole School - 01/10/2020)
- The European Day of Languages
Hola, bonjour, hello, merhaba... (Modern Foreign Languages - 24/09/2020)
- Drop Everything and Read!
DEAR time returns! (Whole School - 17/09/2020)
- Our first Y13 students!
Working hard, being kind in Y13 (Whole School - 10/09/2020)