Y11 into Y12 Bridging Units
transition from GCSE to A'level
The purpose of giving you a bridging task before starting your A'Level's is:
- To provide a bridge from level 2 to level 3 study, and lead into the early stages of the course.
- To engage you in independent learning which is required at level 3.
- To encourage you to develop your work ethic and commitment to study.
- To measure your suitability for the course and assess your initial levels of achievement.
Please click the links below to access our bridging units for year 11 students.
- Summer term careers days
Well done to our year 10s and 12s (Careers - 28/06/2021)
- Work experience for year 10
Change of dates (Careers - 28/06/2021)
- Keep up with the latest news!
The Day resource (Whole School - 09/03/2021)
- Turn on the Subtitles!
We love this simple idea to help children with their reading (Whole School - 08/03/2021)
- Reading in Maths
Do you want to learn about mathematical mistakes? (Mathematics - 22/02/2021)