Y11 into Y12 Bridging Units
transition from GCSE to A'level
The purpose of giving you a bridging task before starting your A'Level's is:
- To provide a bridge from level 2 to level 3 study, and lead into the early stages of the course.
- To engage you in independent learning which is required at level 3.
- To encourage you to develop your work ethic and commitment to study.
- To measure your suitability for the course and assess your initial levels of achievement.
Please click the links below to access our bridging units for year 11 students.
- Enrichment Cake Decorating
Halloween skills are out of this world (Design Technology & Enterprise - 18/10/2021)
- Sporting Success Continues
Year 9/10 handball team steal the show! (Physical Education - 18/10/2021)
- Nottingham Free School Success
Year 8 boys through to the final of the city central venue league (Physical Education - 18/10/2021)
- Year 10 GCSE pupils visit the New Art Exchange
Year 10 GCSE pupils meet Arit Emmanuella Etukudo (Art - 12/10/2021)
- Delightful desserts
Year 10 students practice techniques (Design Technology & Enterprise - 08/10/2021)