User Guides, Tutorials and Technical Help
- Logging into Microsoft Teams
- Remote App Access
- Email Settings – Mobile Device (Staff and Students)
- Adobe Creative Cloud Access
- Microsoft Teams: Creating a New Channel (Staff Only)
- Installing and using the Microsoft Teams Mobile App
- Installing the Desktop Teams Client (particularly if you're struggling to use the web version)
- Microsoft Teams: Editing Documents
Microsoft Teams video tutorials
Students and Staff
Accessing Microsoft Teams from the school website
Accessing OneDrive from Teams
Downloading the OneDrive app
Adding members to a class
Creating a New Channel
If students experience any technical issues when using Microsoft Teams, please contact your teacher or tutor in the first instance.
If staff experience any technical issues when using Microsoft Teams, please log a ticket on the Nova IT Service Desk detailing the issue and a member of the IT team will look into it as soon as possible.
- Turn on the Subtitles!
We love this simple idea to help children with their reading (Whole School - 08/03/2021)
- Reading in Maths
Do you want to learn about mathematical mistakes? (Mathematics - 22/02/2021)
- Year 8 art work
Year 8 have been learning about the artist Jim Dine. (Art - 12/02/2021)
- Year 11 produce amazing work in lockdown!
Year 11 have been working hard in lockdown on their Art GCSE coursework (Art - 12/02/2021)
- Bake Off Challenge 2!
Will you have a go at both? (Whole School - 09/02/2021)