Nova Education trust directors
- Janice Addison - Director
- Michael Auty QC - Director
- Lucy Burrow - Director
- Robert Dowling - Director
- Richard Flewitt - Director
- Mr John Mills - Director
- Margaret Monckton - Director
- John Saunders - Director
- Brian Stein - Director
- Adrian Stephenson - Director
- Barrie Thomas - Director
- John Tomasevic – CEO & Director
- Janice White - Director
- Albert Woods OBE - Chair of The Board of Directors
Nottingham free School local governing body
Nottingham Free School has a local governing body whose role is to work with school leaders to monitor progress and ensure all government educational standards are met. The Nova Education Trust directors set the strategic direction for the schools within the trust.
The local governing body consists of currently six members who meet four times a year (September/December/March/June) for full governor meetings as well as regular governor information evenings.
The table below shows their key roles and all governors can be contacted through the school on 0115 896 4949 or email email@example.com
|Name||Governor role||Governor links|
|Mr K. Ghattaora||Chair of Governors||Leadership & Management, Development, Behaviour & Welfare, Safeguarding, Health & Safety, Complaints, Mental Health, Careers|
|Mr N. Rakkar||Vice-chair of Governors||Outcomes, English, Mathematics, Science, Pupil Premium, Key Groups|
|Mrs K. Wyeld||Governor||Teaching Learning & Assessment, Design & Enterprise, PE, Special Educational Needs & Disabilities, Looked After Children|
|Mrs Frances Howard||Governor||Art. Music, Drama, PSHE, ICT, Enrichment, Training for Governors|
|Mrs J. Callaghan||Governor||TBA|
|Mr M. Watts||Head of School|
|Mrs S. Seymour||Non-Teaching Staff Governor|
|Mrs J. Harnan||Teaching Staff Governor|
- Register of attendance at governor meetings 2015/16
- Register of attendance at governor meetings 2016/17
- Register of attendance at governor meetings 2017/18
- Register of attendance at governor meetings 2018/19
- Drop Everything and Read!
DEAR time returns! (Whole School - 17/09/2020)
- Our first Y13 students!
Working hard, being kind in Y13 (Whole School - 10/09/2020)
- Well done to our Y11s!
We are so proud of all of you! (Whole School - 21/08/2020)
- What talent!
Talented student makes it through to shortlist (Whole School - 16/08/2020)
- Fantastic Core Sessions in School for Year 10
Teacher led sessions in school for year 10 students in core subjects (Year 10 - 14/07/2020)