...and then it was over
After a trip filled with so many good memories, we topped the final morning off with a visit to the beach and then the on-site water park. We are now well in to our coach journey home and as much as we’re all looking forwards to our own beds, we are sad to see such a brilliant experience come to an end. Parents; it is nearly time to pass the baton back to you! See you all around 1:30pm!
More News Stories
- Activity Levels
How active have you been... (03/07/2020)
- Planes & Axes
Yr 11's Sweet Revision (29/01/2020)
- X Country
A Visit To Batman's House (29/01/2020)
- 7 Goal Thriller
Nottingham Free School Secure Victory Away From Home (29/01/2020)
- WE’RE SUPPORTING THE ROSES!
Vitality Netball Nations Cup (19/01/2020)
- Y10 Netballers make huge improvements to win 4/5 games!
Y10 Central Venue League Netball (07/11/2019)
- GCSE PE students final day of cycling
Last bits of evidence for GCSE PE students! (05/11/2019)
- Yr 8 Boys Central Venue League
So close, yet so far (14/10/2019)
- Heroines in blue dresses - an unreal opener to the netball season
Y9 Netball Team (03/10/2019)
- The year 7 rounders team storm through to the city finals!
Finals to be held at home on thurs 11th july (04/07/2019)