Keep exercising! There are loads of options!
Just a reminder about how important it is for both your physical and mental health, to ensure you exercise regularly. I know it can be more difficult whilst we all have to stay at home, but make the effort to keep active because it really will benefit you physically and mentally.
We will all be in for a little while yet and regular exercise releases endorphins (happy hormones!) which really can make you feel better, especially if you start to find things tough.
- Joe Wicks is still running daily sessions, which you can complete live at 9am or catch-up later on in the day (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAxW1XT0iEJo0TYlRfn6rYQ)
- Oti Mabuse is running dance sessions, which are uploaded daily (https://www.youtube.com/user/mosetsanagape)
- PopSugar Fitness also provide lots of different workouts (which are adapted for different abilities), which include Pilates, HIIT sessions, Cardio and many more (https://www.youtube.com/user/popsugartvfit)
- Keep exercising! There are loads of options!
Exercise is so important, whilst you're at home (01/04/2020)
- Planes & Axes
Yr 11's Sweet Revision (29/01/2020)
- X Country
A Visit To Batman's House (29/01/2020)
- 7 Goal Thriller
Nottingham Free School Secure Victory Away From Home (29/01/2020)
- WE’RE SUPPORTING THE ROSES!
Vitality Netball Nations Cup (19/01/2020)
- Y10 Netballers make huge improvements to win 4/5 games!
Y10 Central Venue League Netball (07/11/2019)
- GCSE PE students final day of cycling
Last bits of evidence for GCSE PE students! (05/11/2019)
- Yr 8 Boys Central Venue League
So close, yet so far (14/10/2019)
- Heroines in blue dresses - an unreal opener to the netball season
Y9 Netball Team (03/10/2019)
- The year 7 rounders team storm through to the city finals!
Finals to be held at home on thurs 11th july (04/07/2019)
- Y7 May Achievement Assembly
Each half term, we celebrate the achievements that Y7's have achieved. (Year 7 - 22/05/2020)
- Y6 Transition - Weekly Challenges
The Y6's have started to complete their weekly challenges for their start to Y7 in September! (Year 7 - 22/05/2020)
- Student Leadership Opportunities
Calling all Y11 and Y12 students (Whole School - 22/05/2020)
- Reading recommendations
Have a watch of this video to get some inspiration (Whole School - 14/05/2020)
- BBC Life Drawing live!
Year 12 continue their life drawing skills at home! (Art - 13/05/2020)
- Year 8 Cultural Patterns
Year 8 have been exploring the patterns that are created by different cultures (Art - 13/05/2020)
- Year 9 observational drawings
Year 9 have been expanding their skills in contrast and tone-amazing! (Art - 13/05/2020)
- Year 7 get expressive!
Year 7 are not letting the fact that school is closed stunt their creativity! (Art - 13/05/2020)
Are you all reading more during lockdown? (Whole School - 13/05/2020)
- Virtual work experience
Work experience not going ahead, but virtual work experience can! (Careers - 11/05/2020)