We are excited to announce that we have now established a group of Parent Ambassadors. The group will meet with the Student Council executive team, along with Miss Britten, to discuss key areas of school life. We will begin with:
- Developing even better attitudes to learning,
- Reading for pleasure and increasing reading ability,
- Knowledge organisers and homework
- Mental health and well-being.
The next meeting will take place on Tuesday 21st January at 8.30 am. We look forward to seeing all Parent Ambassadors there. If you have any questions, please e-mail Anna Britten on email@example.com
- Big Sing 2020!
Pupils have made their song choices for the Big Sing! (Music - 12/02/2020)
The importance of being mindful (PSHE - 11/02/2020)
- KS3 Drama
Year 8! What A Nightmare! (Drama - 11/02/2020)
- Young Creative Awards
Fingers crossed!! (Drama - 11/02/2020)
- Exam Preparation Going Well
Year 9 and 10 Devising Drama (Drama - 11/02/2020)