We are excited to announce that we have now established a group of Parent Ambassadors. The group will meet with the Student Council executive team, along with Miss Britten, to discuss key areas of school life. We will begin with:
- Developing even better attitudes to learning,
- Reading for pleasure and increasing reading ability,
- Knowledge organisers and homework
- Mental health and well-being.
The next meeting will take place on Tuesday 21st January at 8.30 am. We look forward to seeing all Parent Ambassadors there. If you have any questions, please e-mail Anna Britten on email@example.com
- Drop Everything and Read!
DEAR time returns! (Whole School - 17/09/2020)
- Our first Y13 students!
Working hard, being kind in Y13 (Whole School - 10/09/2020)
- Well done to our Y11s!
We are so proud of all of you! (Whole School - 21/08/2020)
- What talent!
Talented student makes it through to shortlist (Whole School - 16/08/2020)
- Fantastic Core Sessions in School for Year 10
Teacher led sessions in school for year 10 students in core subjects (Year 10 - 14/07/2020)