We are excited to announce that we have now established a group of Parent Ambassadors. The group will meet with the Student Council executive team, along with Miss Britten, to discuss key areas of school life. We will begin with:
- Developing even better attitudes to learning,
- Reading for pleasure and increasing reading ability,
- Knowledge organisers and homework
- Mental health and well-being.
The next meeting will take place on Tuesday 21st January at 8.30 am. We look forward to seeing all Parent Ambassadors there. If you have any questions, please e-mail Anna Britten on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Keep exercising! There are loads of options!
Exercise is so important, whilst you're at home (Physical Education - 01/04/2020)
- Carnegie Shortlist
Fancy some reading inspiration? (Whole School - 30/03/2020)
- It's Carnegie time again!
The Carnegie Award longlist is available now in the library (Whole School - 12/03/2020)
- GCSE Spanish speaking exams
Year 11 students studying Spanish prepare for their final mock speaking before the real thing (Modern Foreign Languages - 02/03/2020)
- Getting Creative in History
Having fun learning (Humanities - 28/02/2020)