We are excited to announce that we have now established a group of Parent Ambassadors. The group will meet with the Student Council executive team, along with Miss Britten, to discuss key areas of school life. We will begin with:
- Developing even better attitudes to learning,
- Reading for pleasure and increasing reading ability,
- Knowledge organisers and homework
- Mental health and well-being.
The next meeting will take place on Tuesday 21st January at 8.30 am. We look forward to seeing all Parent Ambassadors there. If you have any questions, please e-mail Anna Britten on email@example.com
- Incredible art work!
Talented Y8 (Whole School - 01/12/2020)
- Year 13 develop their painting skills!
Our A level students have been developing their skills within different paint mediums. (Art - 02/10/2020)
- National Poetry Day
Today is National Poetry Day (Whole School - 01/10/2020)
- The European Day of Languages
Hola, bonjour, hello, merhaba... (Modern Foreign Languages - 24/09/2020)
- Drop Everything and Read!
DEAR time returns! (Whole School - 17/09/2020)