We are excited to announce that we have now established a group of Parent Ambassadors. The group will meet with the Student Council executive team, along with Miss Britten, to discuss key areas of school life. We will begin with:
- Developing even better attitudes to learning,
- Reading for pleasure and increasing reading ability,
- Knowledge organisers and homework
- Mental health and well-being.
The next meeting will take place on Tuesday 21st January at 8.30 am. We look forward to seeing all Parent Ambassadors there. If you have any questions, please e-mail Anna Britten on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Summer term careers days
Well done to our year 10s and 12s (Careers - 28/06/2021)
- Work experience for year 10
Change of dates (Careers - 28/06/2021)
- Keep up with the latest news!
The Day resource (Whole School - 09/03/2021)
- Turn on the Subtitles!
We love this simple idea to help children with their reading (Whole School - 08/03/2021)
- Reading in Maths
Do you want to learn about mathematical mistakes? (Mathematics - 22/02/2021)