Well done to year 8 who have achieved the most number of gold coins!
Year 8 have been working incredibly hard together as a community and have achieved the most number of gold coins collectively across the year groups. These are in the 5 attitude to learning categories - Willing to learn, determined, resilient, reflective and self-motivated.
More News Stories
- Well done to year 8 who have achieved the most number of gold coins!
So far this term year 8 have achieved 593 gold coins across the year groups! (11/11/2019)
- Achievement Assemblies
End of Term Asseembly (25/10/2018)
Our House Charities (21/09/2018)
- Years 8 and 10 Online Learning from Monday 11 January 2021
- Spring Term 2021 - Back to School Arrangements
- Years 8 and 10 Working From Home
- Relationships and Sex Education Guide for Parents
- Nova Education Trust - Relationships and Sex Education Policy
- Nottingham Free School - Relationships and Sex Education Curriculum
- 26/3/21 School breaks up for the Easter holidays
- 12/4/21 Back to school following the Easter break
- 3/5/21 May Day holiday
- 28/5/21 School breaks up for half term
- 7/6/21 Back to school following the half term holiday