Well done to year 8 who have achieved the most number of gold coins!
Year 8 have been working incredibly hard together as a community and have achieved the most number of gold coins collectively across the year groups. These are in the 5 attitude to learning categories - Willing to learn, determined, resilient, reflective and self-motivated.
More News Stories
- Well done to year 8 who have achieved the most number of gold coins!
So far this term year 8 have achieved 593 gold coins across the year groups! (11/11/2019)
- Achievement Assemblies
End of Term Asseembly (25/10/2018)
Our House Charities (21/09/2018)
- Coronavirus Update
- Curriculum Consultation Email to Parents
- Curriculum Consultation Information & Reply Slip
- Key Dates
- Tutor Review Day 12 February 2020
- Trip to China - Parent Meeting Thursday 16 January 2020
- INSET Days
- Year 8 parent Welcome Letter
- General IntroductionLetter
- 16/7/20 Summer Concert
- 17/7/20 School breaks up for the summer holidays - 14:50
- 20/7/20 INSET Day
- 21/7/20 INSET Day
- 10/8/20 Uniform Pop Up Shop