Welcome to Year 11
If you can dream it, you can do it.Walt Disney
Easter Break Year 11 GCSE Revision Sessions
**Teachers are emailing students and parents if they are requesting attendance**
- BE ON TIME AT MAIN RECEPTION
- BRING EQUIPMENT
- NO PHONES/EARPHONES IN SCHOOL
- ONLY EAT OR DRINK WITH TEACHER PERMISSION
- THANK YOUR TEACHER!
Year 11 Pastoral Team
Head of Year & SLT
Miss Sarah Cockayne & Mr Joel Tomasevic
- 11P - Mrs G Johal (Mon - Wed) and Dr. E Marshall (Mon, Thurs, Fri)
- 11T - Mr C Phillips (Mon - Wed) and Miss J Carter (Thurs & Fri)
- 11C - Mrs S Wiken (Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri) and Ms. Pyne (Wed)
- 11H - Mr G Landa
- Monday - Reflection on the previous week
- Tuesday - Mental Health and Well-Being
- Wednesday - Active Tutoring
- Thursday - Year 11 Assembly
- Friday - Active Tutoring
8.30-9.15am (11C/T Wednesday 11P/H Friday)
During year 11 students will have a primary focus during directed study of careers. Students will explore the different post 16 pathways and how to complete applications. There will also be statutory lessons delivered by their tutors on PSHE topics.
Core Personal Development Lessons
8.30-9.15am (11P/H Wednesday 11C/T Friday)
These lessons run every week. The lessons contain a rotation of statutory Religion, Philosophy and Ethics and PSHE topics. All students must attend their core PD lesson every week.
GCSE Examinations Timetable 2022
Support and Study Timetable Spring 2022
Please contact Miss Cockayne or Mr Tomasevic if you wish your child/children to attend any of the sessions.
Well-being & Support
In addition to the support and study sessions we are running there will also be workshops on the following topics:
- Worry Management (Date TBC)
- Well-Being Hacks (Date TBC)
These workshops are not compulsory and students will be able to sign up for them during tutor time. Spaces are limited.
An external provider from Mental Health Support Teams in Nottingham City (MHST) will be delivering the workshops.
We will be repeating the workshops at the start of the Spring Term.
Year 11 Teaching and Assessment
"10-Week Plans" (Feb-May 2022)
Teaching and Assessment Y11 Half Term 3 (Jan-Feb 2022)
Students should arrive at school well equipped and prepared for the day ahead. Parents and children together should ensure that they have the following everyday:
- Pens x 2,
- Green pen,
- Whiteboard pen,
- Scientific calculator,
- Workbooks needed for the days lessons,
- Revision guides for study lessons,
- School diary (issued termly).
- Black formal shoes (boots are not part of the uniform policy)
- Black trousers or skirt (with the school logo),
- White shirt,
- Jumper (optional),
- Dark coloured outdoor jacket for bad weather (this must be removed when inside).
No jewellery (except one pair of stud earrings if required). There should be no facial piercings.
- COVID Update 28 February 2022
- Message From The Head of School
- Joint Letter from Education and Health Secretaries
- NFS Updates - October 2021
- No Upcoming Events