Expectations and limitations
- All year 10s must be at a work placement for the week of Monday 13th—Friday 17th May 2019. We are unable to authorise other dates within term-time.
- The employer must have Employers Liability Insurance.
- Students will not be allowed to work directly with close family members, such as parents.
- Students cannot spend their placement at their old primary school, but can work at a different primary school.
- Hours will vary according to the employer, but students are expected to attend 5 days a week and for at least school hours. If the student is offered fewer hours, please get in touch with us.
- If a student is unable to attend one day, please inform both the employer and us.
- Careers event: physiotherapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy
paramedics, art therapists, dietitians (04/10/2021)
- Nottingham University Hospitals Virtual Careers Open Day - Clinical Careers
Date and time Tue, 19 October 2021 16:00 – 18:00 BS (07/09/2021)
- Summer term careers days
Well done to our year 10s and 12s (28/06/2021)
- Work experience for year 10
Change of dates (28/06/2021)