Please refer to the email sent on 22 May regarding your childs school provision from 1 June. We remain open for keyworker emergency supervision. Contact the school office for further details.
Expectations and limitations
- All year 10s must be at a work placement for the week of Monday 13th—Friday 17th May 2019. We are unable to authorise other dates within term-time.
- The employer must have Employers Liability Insurance.
- Students will not be allowed to work directly with close family members, such as parents.
- Students cannot spend their placement at their old primary school, but can work at a different primary school.
- Hours will vary according to the employer, but students are expected to attend 5 days a week and for at least school hours. If the student is offered fewer hours, please get in touch with us.
- If a student is unable to attend one day, please inform both the employer and us.
- Virtual work experience
Work experience not going ahead, but virtual work experience can! (11/05/2020)
- Work experience for year 10s
Still making preparation for year 10 work experience (27/02/2020)
- A busy term for careers
Year 11 and 10 (23/10/2019)
- CAREERS INFORMATION EVENING - Wednesday 16th October - 6 pm - 8 pm
A well- attended and informative evening (23/10/2019)