Please refer to the email sent on 22 May regarding your childs school provision from 15 June. We remain open for keyworker emergency supervision. Contact the school office for further details.
Expectations and limitations
- All year 10s must be at a work placement for the week of Monday 13th—Friday 17th May 2019. We are unable to authorise other dates within term-time.
- The employer must have Employers Liability Insurance.
- Students will not be allowed to work directly with close family members, such as parents.
- Students cannot spend their placement at their old primary school, but can work at a different primary school.
- Hours will vary according to the employer, but students are expected to attend 5 days a week and for at least school hours. If the student is offered fewer hours, please get in touch with us.
- If a student is unable to attend one day, please inform both the employer and us.
- Virtual work experience
Work experience not going ahead, but virtual work experience can! (11/05/2020)
- Work experience for year 10s
Still making preparation for year 10 work experience (27/02/2020)
- A busy term for careers
Year 11 and 10 (23/10/2019)
- CAREERS INFORMATION EVENING - Wednesday 16th October - 6 pm - 8 pm
A well- attended and informative evening (23/10/2019)