Our parent forum meetings are more informal themed meetings which allow parents to gain a deeper insight into various aspects of school life.
If you are a parent of a child in school and have any suggestions for themes of future meetings, please let us know.
To Be Advised
- Sporting Success Continues
Year 9/10 handball team steal the show! (Physical Education - 18/10/2021)
- Nottingham Free School Success
Year 8 boys through to the final of the city central venue league (Physical Education - 18/10/2021)
- Year 10 GCSE pupils visit the New Art Exchange
Year 10 GCSE pupils meet Arit Emmanuella Etukudo (Art - 12/10/2021)
- Careers event: physiotherapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy
paramedics, art therapists, dietitians (Careers - 04/10/2021)
- October’s Books of the Month
To celebrate black history month we are reading even more books by black authors (Whole School - 02/10/2021)